30 days submission - Day 7


Do you accept and/or expect discipline or punishments as a part of your submission? How do you feel about it?

Discipline is absolutely part of our play.

I am given rules that I must obey and challenges that I should complete but should I fail there are consequences or should I break a rule, I will be punished.

We have a saying that “disobedience leads to punishment” and he means it.

At the beginning the punishments were milder and fun, but as our relationship progresses and I can tolerate more, the punishments are becoming more severe and less fun. This would be OK if I was able to get the same rewards that I used to get for doing a good job.

We don’t have the same ability to be alone much recently, especially with the lock down so there is only really correcting my behaviour and a lot less nice sensual time. I am also aware that this is frustrating for me which in turn is making me more bratty so Daddy has no choice but to punish. 

It is what it is so I’ll hold onto the knowledge that soon we will have time alone and we can go back to all the more intense things we got to do at the beginning. Where we can have passion as well as wild as we won’t have a time limit or have to keep quiet.

No comments