Feb Photofest 2020 - Day 15


Ugh I'm having a really shitty day today.

Woke up late after a long night of tossing and turning and have since spent the entire day in bed avoiding everyone.

I'm not sure if it's cause I spent the little hours of the morning trying to get my depressive demons to shut up, or if it's cause mother nature has decided this month, shark week has to involve 2 great whites fighting it out in my uterus. 

Either was the fetal position with a hot water bottle and trying not to do anything drastic has been all I can manage today.

I did get a call from Daddy which I loved. Though it brought back many of my negative thoughts.

  • I don't wanna tell him how much I miss him cause I know it will make him feel bad. 
  • I don't wanna tell him how sad and sore I am today cause I don't want him to think I'm moaning so he doesn't wanna call me. 
  • I don't wanna tell him how miserable I was that another couple holiday went past and once again we were apart - that's 3 for 3 now and although none of that was his fault, I know he would feel guilty.

I'm sure this is more to do with having a bad mental health day more than anything else so I'm just gonna stew in my misery alone today.

Safer that way.
February Photofest

No comments