Assessing my Relationship


I'm a chronic over thinker. Honestly it's a pain in the ass as I can have full blown conversations in my head and reach an outcome I won't necessarily like cause of a what if argument I have made up in my head.

I don't mean to do it. But that doesn't mean I can stop it.

So when I got together with Daddy I had a frank and open discussion with my step dad, who is also in the BDSM community and understands my mental health a bit more than most. I was terrified my head would make me fuck this up. So we came up with a plan to set a date, and on this date take a real hard honest look at the relationship. Make a list - cause I love doing that, and see where I'm at. 

The original date has passed - but I extended it due to the 5 weeks that we were apart over Christmas as it felt like I wasn't getting a fair representation. I was out of the country for 2 weeks and then family commitments and what not, it wasn't enough time for me to really assess. So my amended date is tomorrow ... 4 months from when we first spoke.

With family being here this weekend, I decided to take today to sit at the table, with my pen and paper and assess. I've been writing the things I like about the relationship and things I'm not happy about and it's very much one sided. 12 to 1 in fact. My only issue with the relationship? I wish I could see him more.

That's it!

And I'm not thinking like a romantic chick in some novel. I'm not looking at this relationship all starry eyed ... I know he farts and snores and his deep hatred of some of my favourite foods might annoy him at a later date ... but these aren't problems for me. They are quirks that are part of him. Just like I fart and snore and hate some of the things he likes - liquorice for example - which he used as a punishment. Boke!

No I don't look at daddy as the Prince charming in some Disney film ... I look at him as a realistic woman. And for me ... he is perfect.

He's not the Prince charming to my Cinderella ... He's the Shrek to my Fiona and that's all I could ever want in a partner. Someone just like me who is down to earth, who loves me for me, can make me laugh and isn't afraid to get a bit dirty. Fuck having to be this prim proper lady, id rather be me and nor have to be embarrassed by that. And that's how I feel with him. He let's me be me no matter how weird I may be. And I love that. 

I'll take the mud hut in a swamp with him any day!

4 comments

  1. Great things you’ve always shared with us. Just keep writing this kind of posts.The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studies.Thanks chaturbate webcams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks 1op1 chat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also LiveNudeCams

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up.. top sex cams

    ReplyDelete